My first tag... I feel so special!! :)
Four jobs I've had:
1. Office assistant - Yamaha of Springfield (thanks grandma and grandpa!)
2. Call center - Harry & David (Christmas season - once)
3. Service desk writer, then Accounts payable - Ramsey-Waite Co.
4. Mommy
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping - I love this movie and I am such a sucker for romantic comedies.
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Bourne Identity
4. Stardust - this is one of my new favorites, and we don't even own (my birthday's coming up, though - hint, hint :)
Four place I have lived:
1. Duplex with parents in Springfield.
2. House with parents/sisters in Springfield.
3. Trailer house with hubby in Springfield.
4. Duplex with hubby and son in Springfield.
Yep! I've lived in Springfield my whole life!
Four TV shows I love:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives (shh... don't tell!)
3. Ugly Betty
4. Reality shows: American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Biggest Loser and America's Next Top Model
It's a good thing we have a DVR because I don't really have time to watch much except a couple of shows - it goes a lot quicker when you can fast forward all of the commercials and commentary on the reality shows!
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Brownies - no nuts, please!
2. Baked spaghetti
3. Deli sandwiches (turkey, ham, roast beef)
4. Homemade mac & cheese
Four sites I visit daily:
1. My blog.
2. Your blog. (Thanks Christy for the first two answers!)
3. Myspace (not quite daily - couple times a week) and email.
4. At work: John Deere, Yamaha, Honda and Polaris.
Four places I've vacationed:
1. Utah
2. Hawaii - it's time to go back... the islands are calling me :)
3. Mexico
4. California - we go every year now to visit Sean's family. And... I LOVE Disneyland!
Four places I'd rather be right now:
Or at least, four places I'd like to travel to, assuming we had the money to go...
1. Hawaii
2. Bahamas
3. New York
4. Europe
Four things I did today:
1. Took Ethan to have his 1-year pictures done.
2. Straightened the living room and re-organized Ethan's toys - he got some new ones for his birthday, so it was time to put some of the old ones up for a while so they'll be interesting again when I pull them out next time!
3. Bought some pressed face powder I was low on to get my Clinique gift. :)
4. Went out to a later dinner with my hubby.
Four things I plan to do this week:
1. Work til 6pm every night. :(
2. Hopefully convince a co-worker to work til 6pm tomorrow night so I can go to my kick-boxing class!
3. Box up Ethan's 6-9 mo. clothes that he's finally grown out of.
4. Enjoy that we have no major plans this week or weekend - I'm tired!
Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Christine-y ween-y (does it count if Christy already tagged her?)
2. Sara Webb
3. Either of the Grahams :)
4. Anyone who reads this and is willing!
No comments:
Post a Comment