On a happier note, Saturday afternoon, Ethan and I got to go the park. It was Ethan's first real trip to the park. Last year he was too little when the weather was nice, and there just hasn't been many nice days yet now that he's a little bigger. It was just the two of us - Sean was at home tutoring one of the young men in our ward. First we went to the smaller play structure where they had some sort of musical scale with push-button chimes. I think the chimes were still a little water-logged, but some of them worked.
Here's Ethan already working on mastering his scales and arpeggios (sp??)! Then we headed over to the swings - which he loved. They didn't have any full-seat swings for toddlers, so I just held him in place and did little swings. Next, we headed over to the grass and stayed there for quite a while. Ethan just stuck close to me and watched all of the big boys ride bikes and skateboards. 




1 comment:
cute! ah, poor lil guy- he just rests and doesn't really want to do anything :(
Post a Comment