
Poor guy! This is a regular event in our house. Almost every Sunday Ethan falls asleep in his high chair. Church starts at 11am - right when he usually goes down for his first nap. He rarely sleeps during church and is usually EXTREMELY cranky by the 3rd hour. And by the time we get home he is hungry - it's lunch-time if not a little past, but also EXHAUSTED. I hurry and get him something to eat, which he basically scarfs down and then falls asleep within about 10 minutes. And I mean he is REALLY out. I get Sean and my lunch started (he's the ward choir director and they practice right after church), then clean up Ethan and I usually take advantage of how tired he is and we go and snuggle on the couch for a little while. :) On the plus side, since he only gets one nap on Sunday afternoon it is usually a LONG nap - all afternoon and sometimes into the evening.
4 comments:
Well, maybe the 1:00 slot will be better(if you're still in that part of the valley).Say hello to the little darling for me.
Looks so tired! At least he is a good sleeper.
That is way too cute!!!!
awhh...hey I hope he is doing alright...I heard about the breath holding spells again... :(
Post a Comment