Approximately 60 pages from the end of Twilight. They are being hunted... and I am hooked. Not quite addicted, but hooked none the less. Hooked means I stayed up until 1 or 1:30 in the morning trying to find a stopping place. If I was addicted, I would have just stayed up and finished the book and then would be stopping by Target or Wal-Mart on my way home to pick up the next book. I'm not there... yet! I'll probably finish it up tonight and I am excited, but also anxious to see how Twilight will leave you hanging and... thirsting for New Moon!!
And to the concerned HP7 fans - you needn't worry. I will read the final Harry Potter book, but you have to understand where I was at last summer. I had a brand-new baby and I was working part-time from home and part-time at work. I was very busy and it wasn't real high on my priority list. Besides, everyone told me the 'highlights' and now it will be fun to read it and get all the details. I'm thinking, though, it will probably have to wait until after the Twilight series.
2 comments:
Wow, Em! That was a very blunt comment!! Sheesh, give a new mom a break, will ya?!? :) At least I've been diligent in my Twilight reading.
I promise to do better next time. :P
I just started Eclipse tonight... for the second time. It's been fun reading them again. It's been about a year since I started Twilight in my ride home from Utah. Now I'll be better prepared for the new one in August!
Post a Comment