This afternoon Sean and Ethan met me at work so we could have a picnic lunch in the park. Sean has been off all week (a nice break from the usual morning rush to get Ethan and I ready and out the door) so we made lunch plans for one day this week. We went to the park that's just over the bridge from where I work and Ethan promptly scarfed down his grapes and goldfish crackers. Sean and I had turkey sandwiches, grapes and some crackers and then we were ready to play! Well, Ethan was! He went down the kiddie slide several times, across the bridge and, of course, LOVED being pushed on the swings! Non-stop grinning from that kid. I loved spending time with my guys - especially during a particularlly stressful work-week. My co-worker has been out sick for 2 weeks!! The last time we saw her was the 20th, so it's been very busy trying to cover her position in addition to my already over-flowing in-box. For pulling double-duty, though, I found a thank-you card on my desk this morning from my office manager and inside was a $20 Quizno's giftcard! That's one of my favorite places for a lunch-run, but they're kinda expensive, so it's not a common occurance. She had already verbally thanked me, but this was a special treat. :)
Sorry - no pictures this time!
1 comment:
Don't you LOVE being appreciated! Good for her. I'm sure you deserve it. I should probably give gift cards to everyone who covered for me while I was gone last week!
Post a Comment