How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 Joys
1. My Boys - Sean and Ethan!!
2. Weekend plans with family and/or friends.
3. Working out - Kickboxing, swimming, volleyball, weight-lifting and uphill walks with Ethan.
3 Fears
1. Something happening to Sean or Ethan - or anyone else in my family for that matter.
2. Anything baby-related - difficulty getting pregnant again, a miscarriage, delivery complications, etc.
3. The girls in my unit at Girls Camp not liking me/not getting along well with them - silly, I know, but I still have some anxiety about it every year.
3 Goals
1. Go to/complete Nursing school.
2. Lose the baby weight and be in super-shape for whenever the next one comes along.
3. Be debt-free!
3 Current Collections/Obsessions
1. My family!!
2. Girls Camp - it's next week, people!!
3. Homemade fruit smoothies.
3 Random and Surprising Facts
1. I used to be an avid smashed penny collector and to this day I can't pass by a penny-smashing machine without stopping and getting at least one!
2. I actually like camping, despite growing up with a father who's idea of roughing it is staying at a Motel 6.
3. Growing up we were TP-ed many, many times but I have never gone TP-ing myself. Kinda sad, huh?!
I Tag (is it just me, or is it kinda silly that a tag with everything in 3's wants you to tag 5 people - I think it's dumb, so I'm keeping with the theme and only tagging 3 people. Ha!):
1. Christy G.
2. Amber A.
3. Rachel E. - because she didn't respond to my last tag - he he! :)
2 comments:
In my defense (Jennifer's Dad)...I have worked hard so our family would not be homeless, why would I want to spend my vacation time pretending I was?!! :-)
Wow! You've never been T.Ping? We'll have to go next time you're down.=)
Todd doesn't like camping either.
Post a Comment