Now just sing that to the tune of the Lost Boys "Te-dum, Te-dee" song on Peter Pan and that's what Ethan sounds like!
We just bought the Peter Pan DVD this past weekend - gotta add it to our collection before it disappears into that dang Disney vault, you know. And it is now Ethan's new favorite movie. We bought Rescuers Down Under a couple weeks ago, too (found it randomly at Costco). He likes that one as well, but I think he enjoys the movies with singing. He is already quoting Peter Pan, saying, "Poor Nana!" for the dog/nursemaid that Mr. Darling trips over in the beginning and then he also sings, "We can fly!" My favorite, though, is the "ha ha, he he" - too funny how his little brain works.

4 comments:
Peter Pan is one of my favorites!!! I'm so glad he likes it!
Poor Nana! SOOOOOo FUNNY! Gosh, it makes me want to watch Disney movies....and good call about the Disney vault thing....they are so conniving. A Wendy bird! The ha ha- he he is pretty clever on his part.
I've been replaced by a dog! Oh well, how can I compete with a cute Disney dog - I am done for!
I LOVE PETER PAN! I am so happy he likes another movie....I was kinda getting sick of Jungle Book. He likes Mulan too...oh and he kinda has watched Kung Fu Panda. :)
Post a Comment