Wednesday, February 4, 2009

This is why I can't talk on the phone...

The floor was clear and the table was neat before I turned my back.
Enough said.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh no! You should have seen what he did with our stuff that is under the oven the other day....oh fun! lol

Dan and Zibbey Ellison said...

ok... I have totally been there... just when you think it's safe -- BAM-- you're left in a whirlwind of mess.

hope things are going well.

Chad and Jessica said...

Hey, maybe he has superhero powers....flash the destructor! Major bummer....what a sneaky little fella... : )
I'm glad Twilight has you reading again. How do authors hook us like that? I haven't read Twilight, but with Harry Potter, putting the book down was torture during the last 250 pages.
I was wondering if you were still going to the gym....hurrah! You're probably still hanging out with Livia and everything. Hey, I'd be happy to go on a walk sometime....I think you said you'd walk the Thurston hills....maybe I'm mistaken. Anyway, bring Ethan. It would be great to catch up. : )

Anonymous said...

I'm totally there!

Shalene said...

that is funny!! not that you had a mess to clean up but how fast they are at making messes and you have to bribe them to clean up their messes!! they sure are smart! :)