My Valentine's attempts fell pretty flat this year. I made Sean some brownies (being sure to use my heart-shaped measuring spoons :)
and then cut them out with heart cookie cutters, wrapped them up and snuck them in his backpack since he was going to be on a YM campout Friday night. Umm... he didn't find them! So much for that idea! Other than that, I just had a really nice card and he was off the hook for cleaning and laundry on Saturday. Thank goodness neither of us are really into the holiday!Ethan got some fun Valentine treats, though! His own, mini box of chocolates from Gramma & Grampa which made him feel so special! And a package in the mail from Nana & Papa. Packages in the mail are always fun, but especially when they're from grandparents!
Here's a video (mainly for Nana & Papa) of him opening his special delivery. Sorry about the first part of the video... I had just taken a vertical picture and forgot to turn the camera horizontal again for the video!!
7 comments:
kids love getting presents!! especially when they realize it is for them!
awwwwwww........ I need Ethan squishes! Thanks for doing that -what a sweetheart! It seems I always find books to send - I'll have to mix it up a little!
I love your measuring spoons! So cute! Where did you get them? And suprises in the mail are always fun.
I want those measuring spoons....LOVE THEM!!! I am on the look out now....maybe do a little online shopping....normally I don't get that "gotta have" vibe, but I love those, and I need measuring spoons anyway, so why not make it a little more fun?
V-day surprises are wonderful! I love all the flowers you got. Holidays are so much fun with little ones around....they just get so excited....well....I still get super excited...tehe.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I loved it...and it made me feel so great and excited. : )
I love those spoons! They must add the extra love :)
ha! Those spoons rock!
SEAN didn't find brownies?? Did you hide them really well or something? LOL just teasing, I just thought Sean's nose worked better than that. Lots of love
Brandi
Post a Comment