Ok, maybe just one written complaint. But a complaint just the same. My youngest sister, Lizzy, seems to think I need to update my blog more frequently and to be honest, so do I. I even have quite a few posts already in the works. And for the most part, I seem to average a new post every 3 days. So why have I been slacking lately?? Because NO ONE seems to be reading my blog! I've read quite a few people's similar complaints within the past couple weeks. Where IS everyone?? I don't want to look like I'm begging, but I really, really, really do enjoy reading others' comments and it makes me much more likely to be more consistent in how frequently I post. A big THANK YOU to Shalene... I think she is my #1 commenter! She rarely misses adding at least a little somethin' in the comments section of my posts and I really appreciate it! :) Now, I know that I can slack a little in my comments. I have a really bad habit of reading blog posts with every intention of getting back to them later when I have a little more time to think about what I want to write. Unfortunately I don't always make it back to comment. BUT!! I have been trying to be much better about it because I know how much I like to get comments.
SO!
Here is what you have to look forward to... I will try to get busy this weekend and get some new posts and pictures up.
* Father's Day... yes, I'm a slacker and still need to do a post on this!
* June Recap
* 4th of July
* Tengans Visit
* 4th Wedding Anniversary
* Garden Update... we are SO CLOSE to having yummy, fresh veggies! One of my tomato plants has now grown up past my waist and we have little, baby cucumbers all over the place.
* My broccoli/veggie spaghetti recipe... I have received several requests for this (poor Lynnie asked for it months ago) so I thought I'd just post it here so others can enjoy it as well. It's great for the summer if you have a veggie garden.
Sorry, Lizzy. This isn't a very exciting post, but it is NEW!! Check back soon and don't be shy on those comments!
9 comments:
I am such a slacker when it comes to comments. I read them in my google reader and never comment. But I always read, so that has to count for something :)
Looking forward to the posts. That recipe sounds delish.
I think that I would like to try that recipe it sounds really good!! And we can't wait to see more pictures!! You do such a good job of commenting on my post that it would be a crim not to comment on yours. :)
Can't wait to see pictures. No one ever comments on my blog but through icerocket.com I can see that people are reading!
Yea, dang that google reader, it totally messes up the commenting...but don't worry, i always read!
Don't feel bad about not posting about father's day, I have a post to write about stuff that happened in DECEMBER and FEBRUARY! Apparently I'll get around to that about the same time we play Ticket to Ride... we need to work on that!! :)
Happy Anniversary!
Shame on me! I read it all the time! I will try and leave comments. I love reading what you are all up too - promise!
I really do check your blog all the time! I miss playing with Ethan on Sundays, he was always so fun! I will try and be a better commenter you are always so good!
haha, your so funny! It is true...it's all about the comments.
I think you do a good job updating your blog and I enjoy reading it.
Post a Comment