Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Well, it's getting dark now and it's time for the annual Halloween festivities to begin! This past week have enjoyed:
* Carving pumpkins - Sean went the elaborate route and carved some beautiful designs from those stencil books. I don't have the patience for that! I went for the basic jack-o-latern vampire face.



* Eating yummy carmel apples.
* Finding 50% off toddler tees/socks for Ethan at Old Navy - he looks so cute today and I only spent $3.50!
* Making and eating 'Halloweenies' thanks to my friend Sara. (I stole both the idea and this picture off of her blog!)


And tonight we're off to the church Trunk-or-Treat where Ethan will be dressed as a BAT! After that... we're not sure! But we'll be sure to get some pictures of Ethan all dressed up!! Take care and everyone have a fun and safe Halloween. Make sure to avoid the 'crazies'! ;)

7 comments:

Christi said...

So where are the pictures of Ethan as a bat?? Sounds like you guys had fun!

Sean and Steph said...

I made the Halloweenies too! Sean totally laughed, but thought they were cute!

Hope you had a great day!

Bethany said...

Ha ha! That's funny that you stole the Halloweenies (both the idea and the picture) from Sara ... so did I!!!

Anonymous said...

Guess those weenies were a hit! Glad everyone got a kick out of them. Can't wait to see Ethan in his bat costume.

The Grahams said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween! Can't wait to see the bat pictures!

Shalene said...

well i am glad you had a fun halloween!!! it was fun seeing you guys at the church!!!

Sean and Steph said...

I realize this is completely unrelated to your post, but I have ALWAYS wanted to play Ticket to Ride! It looks so fun! Once all this house craziness settles down, we'll have to do it!