This was my conversation with Ethan this morning when I went to get him up.
Ethan: Momma!
Me: Good morning!
Ethan: Daddy?
Me: Daddy's at work already.
Did you sleep good?
Ethan: No.
Hmmm... (yes, he really said hmmm....)
[This was funny because I really am not sure how well he slept last night. He woke up once at about 4:30am and was still really tired when I went to get him up.]
The rest of our conversation was a little more one sided, except when he realized he was going to play at the Wrights' today. "Abbie?!" She's there little 3 1/2 year and Isaac is Ethan's age. He hasn't quite gotten that name down yet. It comes out a little more like "Ike". We're working on it. :) We go in for his 18-month wellness check-up today, so we'll see how that goes. I'm taking the rest of the afternoon off (his appointment's at 1:45pm).
1 comment:
cute! :)
Post a Comment